Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Victoria's point of view

Ian and I had decided that we wanted to move abroad but had different ideas of where to move to. European countries were always at the top of the list and Spain was my first choice. We had many holidays in Spain and Ian was quick to agree with me that Spain was the place for us!
I have always loved Spain and my Dad always wanted to live here so I am now living his dream!
Finding Calpe was fantastic for us, a great little town which we loved from the first day we visited it. During our holidays here we met some lovely people who have since become very good friends. These friends helped us with the move, not only with valuable advice on schooling, Spanish ways and property details but also emotionally helping us with settling into our new life!
My main worry about moving was that of the happiness of our eldest son in Spanish school, I was the one with a tear in my eye the day he started school, he loved it and couldn't wait to get back the next day! A big relief for me and we have never looked back!

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment