I have to admit this blog has floundered and I can only sat this is due to a combination of laziness, time(or lack of) and a change in my intentions for it. So I have decided to look at the subtitle and try and change its direction.
I am going to lean towards all matters in Spain as well as a persoanl outlook, if anyone wishes to have an article related to Spain included please contact me. Here are the web businesses I and Victoria have been working on just to show we haven't been completely idle.
www.calpe1stop.com
This is our top ranking management and maintenance company covering the Calpe area.
www.1stclassplumbingspain.com
Our plumbing and heating arm, soon to be rolled out across Spain as a franchise business.
www.solairspain.com
A further extension to deal with the specific business of air conditioning.
www.holidaycalpe.com
A logical step to offer FREE of charge to our Calpe1stop management clients
This is only a small percentage of what is happening at the moment and I hope the new look "A New Life in Spain" blog will be well received!
No comments:
Post a Comment