Tuesday, 25 August 2009

A new life in Spain - 6 months on

Well I setup my blog then went away to learn how to make one! I have now been in Spain for 2 years in all with the 1st year spent going back and forth to England. The reason I have left some time before I write the blog(apart from the learning curve) is because I wanted to get plenty of quality information together.
Each day from now on I am going to add current information and content along with what I have done since arriving in Spain. I will tell you about work, what I have done to find it, schooling from my 7 year olds point of view, our family having a baby in Spain and all the other things we have done in the last 2 years.
One of these is the starting of our new business which involves property management, maintenance, sales & rentals here in Calpe. I will also be giving information on Spain and our area of the Costa Blanca and commenting on all aspects relating to property.
I hope this gives you plenty of food for thought and maybe inspires some of you to find A new life in Spain

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment